Are you passionate, creative and customer-focused? Do you thrive on challenge and delivering results? So do we – and you’re exactly the kind of person we’re looking for.
We’re all about creating a culture of ownership, innovation and career satisfaction. We offer a dynamic work environment along with the opportunity to share in our success – all within a healthy work atmosphere that emphasizes clear communication, empowerment, integrity and personal growth. And because we know that you have a life outside of the office, we also offer work-life balance and a comprehensive benefits package.
We’re an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment, where each individual feels respected and valued.
Be part of a winning team
Our passion for providing winning solutions and unparalleled service that goes beyond insurance has helped make us a leader in the insurance industry. But what really makes us stand out from other providers is the strength and quality of our relationships.
We strive to build committed relationships with our partners – customers and brokers – by truly understanding their needs and investing in their success. And we extend that same commitment to each and every one of our employees.
We offer a casual yet dynamic environment and a team that’s diverse, multi-talented and multi-functional. Whatever area of the business you’re in, you’ll be joining talented and creative individuals who are passionate about delivering a great experience to our customers and broker partners every day.
Interested in working with us? Be sure to check out our current openings at nbfc.com
Along with a competitive compensation package, we offer a comprehensive benefit package to all full-time employees.
- Flexible group health and dental insurance options
- Disability insurance
- Basic and optional life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Pension plan
- Optional group RRSP
- Discount on personal home & auto insurance
- Employee referral program
- A business casual dress policy
- Training and development
People are fundamental to our success – and we’re fully committed to providing the training and resources you need to make your job more satisfying and provide you with opportunities to advance your career. We offer:
- Ongoing classes in technical skills, technology, interpersonal skills and personal development, as well as job-specific training as required
- Education expense reimbursement program for external courses
If you’re a recent graduate, we’ll help you develop your skills and grow your career in a rewarding environment. You will benefit from a growing organization committed to supporting your ongoing training and development.
Ready to start your career with us? We’d love to hear from you. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Northbridge Insurance Trainee Program
Our seven-month intensive Trainee Program combines classroom learning and real world, on-the-job work experience to help you prepare for a career in the insurance industry. Geared towards new or recent university graduates, no prior knowledge of or experience with insurance is required.
All training takes place at our head office in downtown Toronto.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their resume, cover letter and transcripts to email@example.com noting “Trainee Program” in the subject line. We also ask that you indicate your stream of interest.
At Northbridge, we want to provide an open and accessible environment for everyone who works at or visits our offices. It’s our policy to follow the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity that are outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
The Accessibility Standards Policy that we’ve put in place applies to:
- Agents and/or contractors who deal with the public or other third parties representing Northbridge
- Anyone who takes part in the development of Northbridge’s policies, practices and procedures
In keeping with the principles behind our Accessibility Standards Policy, we’ll make an effort to:
- Ensure that all individuals receive the same value and quality of service.
- Enable individuals with disabilities to do things they need to do, at their own pace, as long as it doesn’t present a safety risk.
- Find alternative ways to ensure that individuals with disabilities have access the same services, in the same place and in a similar manner. We’ll provide adequate notice if there are any service disruptions that might temporarily prevent access.
- Take individual needs into account.
- Communicate with the individual’s disability in mind.
We’ll provide training to all current and new staff members to ensure that accessibility continues to be an integral part of our daily business operations.
If assistance is required…
Individuals with disabilities are welcome to use their own assistive devices, support people or service animals in our offices. If there’s a safety issue or other concern, we’ll work with the individual to provide an alternative solution.
Should a temporary disruption prevent individuals with disabilities from accessing our offices or our services, we’ll provide updates on our website or by posting notices on our premises.
Your feedback is important
You can help us make sure that we’re living up to the standards of our accessibility policy by providing us with your feedback. Please contact our Human Resources department at 416.350.4400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us by regular mail at:
Human Resources Department
105 Adelaide St. W.