Northbridge Insurance offers two types of Client Bill payment plans, Monthly Pay and Variable Pay. For fleet transportation customers who require premium financing, we offer our in-house financing plan.
For Broker Partners
- Reliable and simple plan
- Full commission paid in first month
- Payment collected electronically or by cheque
- More time to serve your clients
- Copy of billing notice sent overnight to your office through LINCQ system, or the day after the policy is booked for brokers without LINCQ access
- Original billing notice sent to client
For your clients
- Flexibility to choose payment schedule
- Easy to budget with defined payments each month
- Automatic bank withdrawals
- Choice of monthly withdrawal date
- Installments automatically withdrawn from the customer’s chosen bank account
- A deposit, representing two months of the total annual premium, is recommended on all new Client Bill accounts
Payments can be spread over 1, 2, 3 or 4 installments, or billed bi-monthly by:
- Automatic withdrawal from the bank account with no installment fee
- Cheque, money order, or with online banking
Fleet policies written on a blanket basis†.
Our in-house installment financing plan provides convenient terms of two months down and 10 equal installments. Customers benefit from a manageable monthly payment schedule with no financing charge.
Quarterly adjustments (as agreed to by the underwriter, broker and the customer) may be processed to accurately track the size of the customer’s fleet during the policy term.
Fleet policies written on monthly reporting basis
Our in-house monthly reporting plan requires a cash deposit of only 20% of the estimated annual premium, with no financing charge. Customers benefit from a manageable monthly payment schedule based on revenues, or mileage, as agreed to by the underwriter, broker and the customer.
For inquiries on your customers’ accounts call us at 1.800.797.4281 or email email@example.com.