You’ve downloaded a virus and no longer have access to critical data, bringing your operations to a standstill. Your employee has lost a laptop containing sensitive customer information. A critical database has become corrupted by computer malware. With the growing threat of risks associated with electronic data and holding sensitive information, no business is immune to the threat of cybercrime. That’s why we’ve introduced coverage to ensure that you and your business are protected.
Protection from cybercrime risks
Whether you’re a manufacturer, retailer or in professional services, your business can protect itself from the risks of cybercrime with:
- Coverage options for first- and third-party losses resulting from:
- A network security breach, such as a computer virus that has been downloaded or inadvertently transmitted to a customer
- A privacy breach caused, for example, by a misplaced laptop or a hard copy file
- Internet media liability for content posted on your website or posted electronically elsewhere
- Access to Cyber Assist* at no additional cost, including pre- and post-privacy breach services provided by IDT911, a leading data risk management services provider
- Pre-packaged “bundle” of coverage and customizable options
Cyber Risk Bundle
For qualifying risks**, we offer a $50,000 first party bundle for only $100. This bundle is available to small and medium-sized business customers.
Custom Cyber Risk
For risks with specialized exposures or requiring higher limits or third party coverage, our Professional Liability department can provide you with a tailored Cyber Risk solution. The custom option provides policy aggregate limits up to $2,000,000 for qualifying businesses and programs.
**Programs, franchises, and non-renewable business not eligible for this bundle.
The information presented is only an outline of the coverage available and is subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policy. Please refer to the policy wording for complete details. Northbridge General Insurance Corporation is the insurer of Northbridge Insurance policies.