Not only has the manufacturing and resources sector recovered from the global recession of 2008-09, it has shown increased productivity and output growth. This evolution is partly due to advancements in technology and automation as well as strong regional growth.
As the exposures of manufacturers continue to change, our underwriting team has identified these shifts allowing us to adapt and expand our offerings as our customers’ needs grow. For our customers, it means we’ll be able to get them up and running again quickly should an incident take place.
We use our in-depth knowledge of this sector to create unique insurance solutions like Manufacturers’ Choice™ and Manufacturers’ Errors & Omissions (E&O) coverage.
Our solutions for companies in the manufacturing and resources sector include:
- Property Insurance
- Business Income Insurance
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Crime Coverage
- Commercial Automobile Coverage
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Excess Liability Insurance
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Manufacturers’ Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Product Recall Expense
- Cyber Event
- Negative Publicity
- Products Repair or Replacement
- Intellectual Property Expense Reimbursement
- Poultry and dairy farms